Wednesday, May 12, 2010

May 12: Day 1 with Adelaide

Day 1: As Adelaide arrived at 1:38am it made a really long night for Jim and Stephanie.
I stayed until 3:30 and fell into bed about 4, but Jim and Stephanie were up until about 5:30 so they were exhausted by the end of day 1. I think my little angel is just that...a perfect angel.


With Uncle Scott and Uncle Tyler. There was some mention by someone, that all bundled up she looks like the toy, the glow worm.

our 3 precious girls - with Sandra winning the race for worlds best sister and aunt.

The world of technology is so amazing, I am taking a picture of Scott taking a picture on his iphone. One of the blessings of this technology is that I can take picutres and almost instantly they are available to be viewed around the world. I love that I can share our precious girl with those that I love that can not come and see her.
Sandra said that Stephanie looks about 16 in all the pictures. - I have to agree with her.


e Proud Grandpa Jeff (who then had to open Every drawer and open Every cupboard in the room. Why does he always do this
Me, at the end of the day, running on 2.5 hours of sleep. Which I found out I can not do anymore. While at work my thoughts constantly turned to ponder the miracle that had happened just a few hours earlier. Our baby, had a baby. A perfect Baby.
Jim, Stephanie and Adelaide arrived home around 2:20 pm on the 12th. Jim said it was the slowest he has driven in a long time. First day home, first car ride, first onesi, a day full of firsts.
The first day that we have visited Adelaide at home, where we all sit around and just....watch her. Then there is the vying for who is next in line to hold her. It is now 11:20pm and I am still waiting my turn.

Destiny and Adelaide

Isn't she just beautiful.

No comments: