
March 9th, 2010 TuesdayGirls date night, usually we watch Biggest Loser, but we decided to go see the movie The Frog and the Princess. I picked up Stephanie on the way to the theater and Sandra was going to meet us at there, unfortunately she was held up at work and didn’t make it-I was sad the seat next me didn’t have her in it. The movie was just ok, there were some very good musical numbers, but on the whole, we were glad that it only cost us $3 each. I know, I am so cheap going to the dollar theater. Afterwards we stopped at the garden center to look at plants for Stephanie’s very barren front yard –the trees were removed on today. It has been absolutely freezing at night and as soon as we jumped in the car we turned up the heater and seat warmers. Stephanie came home with me and I made Sweet and Sour chicken and rice. For Jeff I cooked a chicken breast and eggs, his was a sad little dinner-sorry. The Kitchen was a wreck. On Sunday I was notified that I was the chair person for our upcoming Relief Society dinner –tonight, Wednesday. A potato bar was suggested - I decided that I would make Chicken Divan. On Monday I purchased all the food items, a quick trip to Costco and Albertsons, Debbie picked up the rice for me. It is now all stacked on my kitchen counter. Back to last night, so I had dirty dishes everywhere, food stacked on the counter and no place for anything. The dishwasher was clean, but I couldn’t empty it as I had no space on my counter to sent the clean things to put them away – tall people don’t understand. Short people can’t reach the cupboards above the dishwasher unless the dishwasher door is closed. Stephanie was on the couch watching TV when Jeff came home, went over to her and said ‘You’re in my Spot’. Stephanie responded with ‘sit in another Spot’, Jeff ‘but this is my Spot, the remote only works from that Spot.' (not true by the way), Steph ‘really you’re making me move, your making your unborn granddaughter move? Jeff, “yes’. So she moved to the other couch….what was he thinking, making her move? Oh well, he was tired, I forgave him and made him a fresh fruit bowl for dessert with lots of whipped cream. When Jeff went to bed Steph and I watched Biggest Looser together. Suddenly at 9pm she said, ‘I have to go, I am so tired’. But before I took her home I had to take a few pictures of her. (they are coming - Promise) I think she was tired of me by the time she went home.
No comments:
Post a Comment