I don’t understand life or how it all works. I don’t understand why some have illness or heartache. I don’t understand why some have it easy and some struggle with what seems like everything. I don’t understand the mind –how some always see things positively yet for others negativity always reigns. I don’t understand why goodness doesn't always beat out evil. I don’t understand why love isn't enough. I don’t understand if you are really trying to do better, why that isn't enough. I don’t understand why the love and devotion showered on babies can not be recalled as adults. I don’t understand why bad people live while loving, good people die. I don’t understand why we look for the bad rather than good in others. I just don’t understand. But I do have hope that those that are good prevail, those that hurt are healed and those with heartache find peace. I only hope that that they find it sooner than later.
Wednesday, December 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment