Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Thanksgiving Golf

Tyler, Scott, Jim and Jeff
 I had a whole story, pages written for my Thanksgiving blog.  Well a month has passed and it seems totally out of place now to post it.

So I will wrap Thanksgiving up in a nutshell.  The nut was filled and happy. Family came to dinner at 2ish and we dined on the traditional fare of roast Turkey and the new addition of a smoked turkey, courtesy of Scott.

 Mashed potatoes, corn, salad, rolls and apple dressing and pies completed the menu.  After dinner I had a few games for the kids to play, Pin the feather on the Turkey. 

(I asked Jim to draw me a simple turkey and he produced this beautiful picture. I  have colored  and laminated it to be used in years to come) The older kids cheated but had fun….most precious was Adelaide  and her mamma.
Every thing goes in her mouth. 









 Plies of dishes were washed while other visited.  Bella was banished to the bedroom for conduct not becoming. In the evening the girls and I went to see the movie Burlesque which  had terrible reviews but we thoroughly enjoyed it.
Friday was a golf day for the boys and they all had a great time. I stayed home, did some gardening and shopping and was a happy little clam.  The rest of the weekend we did lots of nothing.
All in all, a perfect  Thanksgiving weekend.

No comments: