Saturday 21st, August
This morning I went to the OC Swap meet to buy a few little kitchen gadgets and to buy fruits and veggies. Even though i left the house at 7am it was already warming up and I was determined to make it a really quick trip. I arrived at 7:30 so that I didn't have to pay the $2.00 entrance fee and after walking up and down the isles, making my few purchases I was leaving at 8:30. One of the booths had a great selection of carmel gourmet apples so I had to buy one for Jeff and I to share later in the day.
I needed the assortment of veggies for my sharing time tomorrow, I wanted to show that we live in a world of miracles, from foods we eat to how we live.
This is my first, no our first blog post with our new toy - the Apple iPad. We have spent all day playing with it.
Saturday, August 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment