Congratulations Sandra and Tyler - you have a new home.
Last night about 4pm, Sandra and Tyler closed the purchase after a stressful afternoon of 'discussions' with the sellers agent. I am sad that they are moving so far away from us. 23 miles. It is far when compared to Stephanie and Jim who are a 2 minute walk out the back gate. I am thrilled that it all worked for you and your home is really nice and will be stunning once you have your up grades completed.
Downstairs: living room, kitchen and 1/2 bath.
Upstairs: 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
Home ownerships is so exciting until you actually start making your lists and working on the house. Then it can be overwhelming.
I met Sandra and Tyler at the house this morning around 8:30 with a box of donuts in hand.
Upstairs on the landing for the 4 bedrooms and one bathroom
I helped Sandra strip the wallpaper in the downtairs bathroom and clean 2 bathrooms. - this took us all day. We were sent on only one Home Depot run and a lunch run for pizza.
Above pictures: Two major tasks took place today: all the tile was removed-entire downstairs, stairs and upstairs landing, and the wall separating the living room from the kitchen was removed. Here are before and after pictures. I think Tyler really enjoyed taking the wall down. It was very manly task ripping it out.
Below Pictures: The backyard has quite a slope - no it is a hill in it. The huge trees belong to Sandra and Tyler and sit quite precariously on the very top of the hill. There is so much junk strewn around that a full day and several trips to the dump will be needed to clear it out. Give it about 3 months and I am sure that a transformation will take place here.
1 comment:
Another yard gone wild waiting for "the Dani Schultz rescue wagon". This one doesn't look as bad as what was described to us about Jim's & Stephanie's yard.
We're happy for Sandra & Ty. It's going to look great when they finish.
Post a Comment