Sunday, August 22, 2010

Pictures, Frustration & Blogging

I had planned to spend the day getting caught up on my blog. Posting Adelaides blessing, our trip to Mammoth of a week ago, my birthday with my sister...but none of that happened.
Last weekend I had determined to put my pictures in some sort of order on the computer. Currently they have just been stored by date, with multiple events under the same date. This has really created a nightmare where I got to the point that I can't find anything. Yesterday with the purchase of the iPad - nothing got done, except to play with it and set it up, and then today I took up the picture sorting excersise again.
(....Bella is going nuts because the owls are back making their horrid noise).
And, I found that I became consumed with getting the project completed. I made great headway, but now I have to figure out what is on the lap top and what is one the desktop and then copy what is not on the desktop. The light is a long way off, but I think I might see it by the end of the week.
During this process I have travelled almost a year of pictures seeing the first pictures of Adelaide, Stephanie pregnant and her birth. Sandra and Tyler, Scott and Destiny and how our lives have melded together so that we are closer. And of course there have been one or two pictures of our little princess. Here is just a few taken recently.
8/8/2010 Mammoth, even camping she is so darn cute.

1 comment:

LouiseAW said...

I'm still reading your blog even though I don't always comment. Thanks for the pic's of Addie. Miss her and all of you, of course. But, the babies change so quickly.