Sunday, October 4, 2009

I want to be a Wedding Planner


Laura's Wedding

My first wedding; It was a for a friend of Sandra's that was originally going to pay me but with a huge budget cut, I ended up doing the wedding for free. (don't get the family started on this subject) It was a great learning experiece for me and it did make me once again realize, I love doing weddings. I was the wedding planner, I did the flowers with the help of the best assistants possible, Debbie, Dan and Sandra. (every night for weeks before I was making corsages with roses from my garden) Sandra and I put up 1000's of mini white lights the weekend before. I did all the decorations myself, I ran the kitchen and clean up crews. I loved it. And the best thing is that I learnt alot about doing a wedding that was not for my girls. The flowers didn't have to be perfect.
Laura and her husband were married in the Newport Beach Temple and had their reception at a private home in a exclusive neighbourhood. It made decorating so simple, the garden and pool were beautiful.

No comments: