Team Jeff M Schultz
With Jeff’s diagnosis of MS last year it was heart stoppingly (no that is not a real word, but it does convey how I felt) overwhelming and depressing. In an effort to find information I searched the web and quickly found early on that the only place I really felt comfortable with the information provided was the National MS Society. For the past year I have logged on at least once every 2 weeks to see what is new and what is going on. I have lost track of how many hours I have spent on their website reading and re reading their literature and resources. I am so grateful for the support that they have provided to us, to me. Several months ago I started seeing the dates for their local fund raiser walks and saw that there was one really close by-UC Irvine (university campus). After talking to the girls we decided that we would participate as a family. For 2 reasons; we wanted to show Jeff that we support him and to also raise money for the cause.
We were going to get all fancy with printed colored green shirts (Jeff’s favorite color) but in the end decided that Sandra would make 4 signs. (Her penmanship is amazing)



Jeff, Dani, Linda, Tyler, Sandra
We were going to get all fancy with printed colored green shirts (Jeff’s favorite color) but in the end decided that Sandra would make 4 signs. (Her penmanship is amazing)
We were supported by family and friends; Debbie and Dan, Sandra and Tyler, Stephanie and Jim, Jenny and the twins and Tyler’s mother Linda. It was a spectacular early summer morning, we met at 8am all dressed in our own green shirts and walked the 3K with ease. Thank you to EVERYONE who walked and donated to our team. Thank you everyone who has been there for us this past year.
1 comment:
that was so fun. thank you for letting me a part of this day with you. sorry for my pink shirt. i'll have a green one for sure next time.
Post a Comment