Jenny J.
What can I say….
Jenny Johnson is my niece:(Family Tree moment; Jeff’s sister, Debbie, her middle son’s wife).
She is married to my nephew Bobby.
She is 29
She is the mother of 3.
She is a fabulous mother.
She is caring and thoughtful
She is sensitive and fun loving
She has many talents but admits to so few,
She gives to others, before she gives to herself.
She has cervical cancer.
Her life has been changed forever,
In a way that no one her age should have to face.
Jenny, is one of those women that light up your life,
And you’re a better person for knowing her.
I have admired Jenny for years as I have watched her raise their older son Bobby. She has so much patience, so much love to give. Two years ago she gave birth to twins, Matt and Alex. Through a tough pregnancy and weeks of confined bed rest, she endured it all without complaint. Put her with her sister in law Kim, and they can make a simple midnight run to McDonalds for the .99 cent hot fudge Sunday become the funniest event all year. (that was the night before Stephanie got married)
Jenny has become a great friend to Sandra and Stephanie. I am so thankful they have such a great example of motherhood to follow, such a great example of womanhood to watch and learn from.
So many prayers have been offered on Jenny’s behalf by those who personally know her. And by those who only know of her story through a connection to one of the family.
I am so grateful to those of you who have expressed your love and concern for her and her family.
I love you Jenny J.
This was a quote that I found while Jeff was really ill. I liked it then, I like it now
"Do not fear the winds of adversity. Remember: A kite rises against the wind rather than with it”.
No comments:
Post a Comment