Thursday, March 19, 2009

Sandra's Phone

new phone on the left, old on the right



This is an email from Sandra that I received late last week
Sad Face :(
Tyler took my phone into T-mobile and it is completely dead, I have had the phone for 4 years. The guy said it just died. So I just had Ty get me a free phone since I only talk to you and him on it :) But I am sad because I loved my bedazzles!!! I will have to find a new way to decorate this one. That phone has been with me for years..

Her old phone was hot pink with about a 100 bedazzle jewels stuck all over it-it really was quite stunning and suited her perfectly. She did get a new phone, it is white with a little bit of turquoise on it. By Monday she had put ‘bedazzle’ jewels all around the edge. Anywhere that one would fit. Now it looks all girly and pretty

No comments: