Sunday, February 27, 2011

2/9/2011
There is nothing like holding a sleeping baby, she is in the arms of her Auntie Sandra, who LOVES her, having her fall asleep in her arms made Sandra one happy lady.



She is adorable with any of her glorious headwear on, I just love her in this hat.
  2/10/2011: Sunday dinner: Adelaide is now old enough that if you are holding her at the table, her little hands are constantly reaching for everything she can not have.  She loves to drink water out of a cup, so Stephanie let her drink from it and then in went her little hands which she thought was great fun:

then Steph took the glass away and little Miss was not happy

but perked up quite a bit when given her own cup.
 2/11/2011: Crawling:.  this past week Adelaide really began to show much more interest in crawling. First she was getting up on her hands and knees and doing the strangest little bunny hop, and then she began to make the movements of crawling.  She did a lot of movement with her hands, but would go nowhere, then she figured it out and started going backwards and then really she really understood and put everything together and moved forwards to things she wanted. ....our lives have not been the same since.
 

the perfect crawling pose

here we go

and we are off to conquer the world - or at least the den
and to see the ever present Bella
 
 2/17/2011: just because she is so darn cute

1 comment:

LouiseAW said...

Addy seems intensly interested is exploring and touching, reaching, and moving. You are all in trouble now. I'm so happy that Bella in as enchanted with Addy as the rest of us. I'm so happy that she has you for a grandmum. I mean if it can't be me...I'm happy it's you. You are obviously great at it.