
Moving Day: the truck arrived at the house around 10:30am. Family and friends helped load the truck at the apartment and again to empty the truck at the house.






I was cleaning windows inside the house and moved to do the outside...when I got way laid. I wanted to use the hose to wash down the window, but the patio was an absolute mess with dirt, sawdust, leaves and just stuff. I was worried about the muddy mess that would happen the instance I turned on the water. So Debbie and I spent almost an hour outside cleaning up what we could..the result, a clean patio that Sandra will not freak out when she looks out her clean windows.


Sandra is not one to let things sit, so she immediately started to unpack boxes and put her kitchen to order. One box at a time. She said several times during the day that she is never moving again, and where did all the stuff come from. (we have 30 years of accumulated stuff, the thought of moving is unbearable)

While Sandra was inside, Tyler was working in the garage and moving his boxes to the office.

At the end of the day: Their bedroom was put together and the bed made. The colors look really nice.

I took this picture just as I was leaving the house at 3:45. They were both tired and I think a little overwhelmed at what they still needed to do. What was done is more than most people would have done that first day. The kitchen was put away, their bedroom was complete and the living room was set up. They are so organized and have done so much these past 2 weeks, I hope they sit back and enjoy the fruits of their labors in the next few days.
Sandra and Tyler, your house is so nice, we are so proud of you and were grateful that we had the opportunity to help you get it to this point.
No comments:
Post a Comment