Thursday, December 17, 2009

My Brothers Blog

My day started out on a great note this morning. I went to work and there in my 'in box' was an email from my brother. It was short, only 3 lines but filled with information. One being his second line indicating that he must go as he 'had to blog'. The 3rd line was a link to his blog. What is this I thought, my brother has a blog and did not tell me? Immediately I clicked on the link and there it was. Mike has a very distinct writing style, brief, to the point but very thought provoking and reflective. I enjoyed the few minutes that I spent there reading his thoughts. Shortly I will add the link to the list of blogs that I follow. Over the next few days I will read all his prior postings and thouroughly enjoy every moment of it.
Thank you for this inner insight into your thoughts and life. You are an amazing brother and I am grateful that you are a part of my life.

No comments: