Sunday, April 5, 2009

Scott - Is that You?


Sometimes, something happens that all you can do is just….laugh and laugh some more.
About a week ago I had such a time happen. I had come home from work, walked upstairs and was met by Scott popping his head around the corner of the hallway at the top of the stairs. One look at him and I burst out laughing, it didn’t look like him….at all. I laughed, he laughed, I couln't look at him and each time I did, we both laughed again. He hates to shave and for about a two weeks had let his beard grow out. Jeff can’t grow a beard, but Scott has a lot of facial hair and his cheeks quickly cover with spiky hair (I am not a fan). Well that day he had decided to shave…but have some fun along the way so he trimmed himself a moustache….Is that really my son?






2 comments:

Heather said...

Oh my goodness this is HILARIOUS!! I don't know which is funnier, trying to take Scott serious or how much his own mother laughed at him for it. Hahah. I miss you guys and this made me homesick! Tell Scott to shave if he hasn't already! hahahah

Bob said...

What a pornstar!