Wednesday, February 10, 2010

What a day, can I have a do over?

6:50am, Scott calls to say he has been in a car accident. Everyone will be ok, but both cars will be totaled.
Headache and feel sick.
10:45am, Steph calls to tell me she passed out while having her fasting glucose test. Apparently this is not uncommon with pregnant women. ….Then she drives herself home.
Raging headache and depressed.
Working late to make up for being late (again)
I tell Sandra and Jeff to drive home carefully
7pm I am teaching a class for Relief Society –decorating wooden frames. The last thing I want to do tonight is anything other than go to bed.
I hate it when things happen to the kids and I feel helpless to help them.

1 comment:

LouiseAW said...

So happy that Scott is o.k. and amen to the horrible feelings we get when things happen to our kids. It's the worst. Hope the rest of the month will go smoothly.