I miss the smell of Channel #5.
I miss someone using my Dior perfume.
I miss the smell of burning candles.
I miss going through 4 gallons of milk a week, mostly on cereal.
I miss watching you getting ready for a date.
I miss you coming home each night and telling me of your day and evening.
I miss someone using my Dior perfume.
I miss the smell of burning candles.
I miss going through 4 gallons of milk a week, mostly on cereal.
I miss watching you getting ready for a date.
I miss you coming home each night and telling me of your day and evening.
I miss seeing how happy you are each day.
I miss watching you fall in love.
I miss seeing you curled up on the couch in a quilt.
I miss seeing you both curled up on the couch together.
I miss being able to go into your rooms and seeing you in bed safely home.
I miss being able to kiss you goodnight.
I miss watching TV with you-even the bad shows.
I miss cooking you breakfast on Sunday mornings.
I miss hearing you talking to each other.
I miss one tidy room, and one…not so tidy.
I miss talking to you as adults and friends.
I miss watching you have new experiences.
I miss you sharing your new experiences with me.
I miss you.
I miss watching you fall in love.
I miss seeing you curled up on the couch in a quilt.
I miss seeing you both curled up on the couch together.
I miss being able to go into your rooms and seeing you in bed safely home.
I miss being able to kiss you goodnight.
I miss watching TV with you-even the bad shows.
I miss cooking you breakfast on Sunday mornings.
I miss hearing you talking to each other.
I miss one tidy room, and one…not so tidy.
I miss talking to you as adults and friends.
I miss watching you have new experiences.
I miss you sharing your new experiences with me.
I miss you.
2 comments:
Aww this is so sweet! It almost made me tear up a little.
Hope things are going well. Miss you guys :)
I don't comment very often but I enjoy reading your blogs and seeing the pictures
Thanks, Louise
Post a Comment